Vacancies at The Chequers Inn
Chef De Partie
We are looking for an enthusiastic Chef de Partie to join our team at The Chequers Inn, the key responsibilities for this role are:
- To be an integral part of the kitchen team to deliver an exceptional food offering to our customers.
- Support the Head Chef with legal, health and safety and environmental compliance for the continued well-being of all customers and colleagues.
- Support the Head Chef in achieving the financial objectives for the property.
- Be conversant with all menus and liaise effectively and efficiently with other departments with regard to customer requirements.
- Effectively and efficiently run your section as per instruction to the highest set standards.
Main duties include:
- To support the Head Chef in the achievement of profitability in line with the forecast and GP.
- Maintain the highest culinary standard whilst on duty by following the menu specifications as set by the Head Chef.
- Storage, preparation, production and presentation of all foods in line with the customer expectations and those of the group.
- Consistent provision of high quality food preparation and presentation for all customers.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through efficient delivery of food and flexibility to changes required by customers.
- Assist in the preparation of colleague meals as instructed.
- Ensure the cleanliness of all food preparation and storage areas to the highest set standards,
- Maintain a proactive awareness of Health and Safety standards.
- Carry out all reasonable requests made by the Head Chef, his deputy and other team leaders to ensure the smooth operation of the hotel.
- Work professionally and with a positive attitude as part of the kitchen team.
- Leading by example and supporting junior colleagues in the kitchen.
- looking for a new challenge
- excited by the prospect of joining a business that is "doing things" differently?
Do you want to be part of a team that is:
We are offering excellent development and career opportunities to secure high calibre colleagues. If you are interested in working for a company that likes to do things differently and would like to share in our success, then e-mail your CV to:
Job opportunities at our sister hotels in Suffolk and Norfolk